Our client is a Tier 1 Global Consulting firm, who are currently looking to expand their Enterprise / Performance Improvement Practice by appointing a (Senior) Manager based in Germany and Switzerland. The company prides itself on its honest and open culture, offering a vibrant and cohesive working environment to the potential candidate.
- 4 years of Consulting & Industry experience in a Tier 1 Consulting Firm or 6 years experience in a Consulting Firm
- Hands-on project management experience
- University degree (MSc or MBA preferably) – Accounting, Economics, Engineering etc.
- Strong track record of delivering high-value work to meet clients’ needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build long-lasting relationships with clients and peers.
- Experience in supervising team members.
- Great communication skills; able to prepare easily understood presentations, communicate ideas in a quick and efficient way, as well as articulate communication of information, with audience-appropriate adaption.
- Strong knowledge of business German and English, both verbal and written. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a flexible manner and in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel – 80%
- Applicants must have a work permit to work and travel in the EU.
The company offers an excellent salary package + bonus.
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to email@example.com.