A global valuation and corporate finance Advisory firm is currently looking to appoint a Director for its Mergers and Acquisitions team. This role is available for one of their offices in Germany.
The company prides itself on its supportive and collaborative work environment that allows its professionals to share their perspective with the world through a balance of analytical skills and deep market insight. A candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, focusing on a variety of corporate finance transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closing.
An M&A Director is responsible for marketing services to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies, as well as mentoring and developing analysts and junior associates.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience at a bulge bracket, reputable boutique or corporate finance advisory firm with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Demonstrated experience with managing all day to day aspects of client relationships, transactions and projects focussed in the leisure, retail and consumer goods sector.
- Driven in originating work for the leisure, retail and consumer goods markets and networking to help build on the firms strong sector franchise.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working with national and international, mid-sized companies in different sectors
- Responsible for marketing services to internal partners and external clients and developing client networks
- Supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Would lead a team and be responsible for other members
- Mentoring and developing analysts and junior associates
The successful candidate would:
- Demonstrate a hands-on mentality
- Be flexible
- Be professional with clients
- Be proactive
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please send us your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.