A leading global economic consultancy business is looking for an exceptional Economics Competition Consultant to join their practice. The company works closely with clients and legal counsel, providing a mix of strategic advice and technical support as well as helps clients to analyse markets and base their strategies on sound economics. The firm is assisting in pre-empting issues, in producing and responding to technical analysts, in preparing client submissions, expert reports and in giving oral evidence.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- You should have at least a BSc with a main focus in Economics and a MSc in Economics.
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge gained within an economic consultancy or regulator.
- You will ideally have a competition experience, however, the applicants with a broader experience and an interest in specialising in competition will be also considered.
- The successful candidate is expected to have an ability to apply a range of microeconomics tools to business issues.
- You will also be able to communicate complex economic arguments in non-technical language, and to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- The successful candidate will be based in one of the offices in Europe.
- English, German or French language knowledge is desirable.
If you have required skills and experiences we would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that offers a highly competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. Please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.