A leading Private Equity firm in Germany is currently looking for an Operations Manager with availability to start ASAP. This role involves working closely with the management of portfolio companies in special situations to optimise their companies’ values. Prospectively, there would be a step-up into the Operations Director role within the business, while having responsibilities (e.g. CEO, COO, and CPO) in portfolio companies. From the Operations Director position, the candidate would be able to develop into a partner role within the business.
The candidate will be:
- Part of the Operations Team (directly working for a portfolio company) throughout the execution of projects
- Working closely with management to develop entrepreneurial activities of the portfolio company and are operational in the role of project manager
- Be responsible for carrying out projects Support the sustainable value creation process in the portfolio company throughout the holding period from analysis to implementation
- In a position that offers great development opportunities in the business
- At least 5 years professional experience in a leading consulting firm, ideally Tier 1, with a focus on operations, lean manufacturing or restructuring
- Entrepreneurial and analytical thinking and acting
- Strong affinity to private equity and mid-market (German ‘Mittelstand’) with a hands-on mentality
- Someone who is highly driven Strong implementation skills
- Professional individual who possesses excellent communication skills
- A highly committed individual
- Someone who is open to traveling on a regular basis (as they will be operating at the portfolio companies)
- Excellent academic achievements
- Strong language skills in German and English
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.