The Company: $3.6 Business Advisory firm, serving clients across North & South Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. Due to the continued growth of the consulting practice, they are currently looking to appoint a Senior Consultant in Global Change Management to take responsibility for a range of services, meeting their client’s most important needs. As a senior member of the team, you will also contribute to some of the company’s most important activities including operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping the company culture.
The Opportunity: will be focussed on applying and refining structured Change Enablement methodologies and performing Change Enablement management activities. You will lead and create actionable deliverables for the eight major Change Enablement levers: strategy, value realization, business process, communications, organizational design, training, change readiness and governance. Additionally, you will take responsibility for managing risk and change mitigation tactics, anticipated resistance, tracking and reporting on any issues and monitoring change progress. You will consult and coach project teams, coordinate program and work-stream specialists, and act as a thought leader to engage senior leadership.
- Essential: Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Essential: Proven track record of Global Change Enablement consulting experience
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree and fluent English is required
- Change Management certification or designation desired
- Prosci Certification will be of advantage
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to email@example.com.