Our client is a large International Private Equity firm, currently seeking to appoint experienced Senior Investment Managers for their practice in Germany – Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin offices.
- Full involvement in all aspects of the investment process – selection, acquisition and due diligence of growth companies.
- Drafting reporting packs and presentations.
- Developing a growth strategy.
- Supervision of company’s corporate funds.
- Working closely with executive team and funds.
- Co-operating and liaising with clients.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in PE, investment banking or consulting (M&A or strategy), entrepreneurial expertise is a plus.
- Familiar with account management and budget responsibility.
- Experience in venture capital investments and small-/mid-cap situations.
- Analytical, organised and diplomatic professional.
- Distinctive service orientation with client relationships skills and hands-on attitude.
- Strong leadership and ability to multi-task under a pressure.
- Fluent in German and English with strong written communication skills. Professional use of additional language would be a big plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
If you meet all the requirements and ready for a new challenge – we would like to hear from you!
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to email@example.com stating which opportunity (city) you are applying for.