A global Business Advisory firm is currently looking to appoint a Manager/Senior Manager for its fast-growing transaction advisory services practice. This role is available for a number of offices in California, US.
The company prides itself on offering a good work/life balance with less traveling as well as a highly competitive compensation package. A candidate will be working in an entrepreneurial environment amongst industry leaders, technical experts, and colleagues that support and promote the firm’s core values and vision. Also, there are a number of career development opportunities for the right candidate.
International applicants, who have past experiences in dealing with US companies, are also encouraged to apply, as the company will support with a visa application process.
Transaction Advisory Services Manager/Senior Manager is responsible for performing accounting, operational and financial due diligence engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant fields.
- 2 – 4 years of TAS experience within a public accounting firm.
- Additional 2 – 6 years of Audit/Assurance background.
- Financial due diligence experience required.
- CPA, CFA or CA certificates required.
- Buy & Sell side experience.
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP, IFRS, and SEC reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of initiating and maintaining solid relationships with all level of client personnel, also utilizing industry relationships to identify business development opportunities.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment both independently and within a dynamic team.
- Ability to travel as needed.
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to email@example.com.