Catapult your career to the next level. Work for a firm that offers the opportunities, resources and support of a big firm and a small firm approach to collegiality.
Offering accounting, tax and consulting services for clients across the US and internationally.
We require an individual who can exhibit effective listening and communication skills. The suitable person will provide tax advisory services and tax compliance to corporations, partnerships and individuals across a wide range of industries.
Tulsa is a dynamic city known for a variety of bustling urban districts, exceptional dining, an unsurpassed love of the arts and one of the largest collections of art deco architecture in the USA.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is required;
- CPA certification essential
- 9 years in a Director role or 7 years in a Senior Manager role
- Experience working in a corporate tax environment or public accounting firm
- Successfully research complex tax issues
- Review returns prepared by tax associates and seniors
- Apply finding to projects and communicate clearly on those findings in writing
- Review returns prepared by seniors and tax associates
- Building and helping develop and managing client relationships
- Monitoring efforts of engagement teams and delegating effectively responsibilities
- Coaching, managing and developing professional tax staff
Individuals in this position must have demonstrated computer skills and experience with accounting software.
Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required
Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills are a prerequisite.
For a confidential discussion please contact Nicky Harrison +44113 426 0695 or firstname.lastname@example.org