A leading Global Consulting firm is currently looking to expand their Turnaround & Restructuring Practice by appointing a Vice President based in Germany (Munich and Dusseldorf) and Switzerland (Zurich).
The company brings together renowned industry professionals who are valued for their wide range of backgrounds and who are brought together to serve clients’ needs. You will be working side-by-side with management teams and key stakeholders to provide a wide range of services in relation to companies facing strategic, financial, and operational challenges.
The business prides itself on having a very low turnover of employees, therefore provides a stable and supporting environment for them to grow and develop their career internally.
- 5-8 years of Industry + Consulting experience (Contingency planning, Distressed sale, Financial turnaround programmes, Formulating and analysing business plans and financial forecasts, Balance sheet restructurings etc.
- Hands-on project management experience in financial restructuring.
- University degree (MSc or MBA preferably) – Accounting, Economics, Engineering etc.
- Strong track record of delivering high-value work to meet clients’ need.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build long-lasting relationships with clients and peers.
- Experience in supervising team members.
- Great communication skills; able to prepare easily understood presentations, communicate ideas in a quick and efficient way, as well as articulate communication of information, with audience-appropriate adaption.
- Strong knowledge of business German and English, both verbal and written. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a flexible manner and in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel – 100%, sometimes at short notice.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Applicants must have a work permit to work and travel in the EU.
The company offers an excellent salary package + bonus.
If you feel you might be the ideal candidate for this position, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!