A global valuation and corporate finance advisory firm is currently looking to appoint a Vice President for its Valuation Services team. This role is available for one of their offices in Germany.
The company prides itself on its supportive and collaborative work environment that allows its professionals to share their perspective with the world through a balance of analytical skills and deep market insight. A candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, and as a Vice President, is responsible for doing extensive work in sell-side and buy-side assignments on behalf of portfolio companies of venture capital funds, private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly traded companies.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience at a bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff – analysts and junior associates
The successful candidate would:
- Demonstrate a hands-on mentality
- Be flexible
- Be professional with clients
- Be proactive
If you have the right experiences and ready for a new career challenge, please apply directly via the form below or send us your recent CV to email@example.com.